In this video, learn how to add your third quiz question slide—a fill in the blank question—and adjust options such as submit options, feedback, and scoring.
- [Narrator] We're going to add … one more question type to our quiz … here in Storyline 360, another popular one … the Fill-In-The-Blank question. … You can see I've added my second … Multiple Choice question here, … and now it's time to go up to New Slide, … choose Graded Question, and this time … we're going to choose Fill-In-The-Blank. … With that selected, we can click Insert Slide, … takes us to Form View by default, … ready for us to pose the question. … And down below you can see the acceptable answers. … Also notice that answers people … will be typing in are case-sensitive … if we click this check box. … If you want to keep it flexible, … do not select that box. … So up here we can just simply type in our text, … more than, I'm going to put in my blank right here, … just five underscores, will be sold in 2019. … Now down below where we can click … to put in our possible answers, … we can type them in here and any of these … will be possible answers, so we can type in … for example, 12, then we can go to B …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.