If you have a large number of users to add to your Litmos platform, learn how you can add users in bulk. See how this allows you to add users by uploading a CSV file with the required information included.
- [Instructor] We took a look at how to add users…to your Litmos platform.…However, we did it by entering one person at a time.…If you have a large number of users to enter,…this will likely be a bit too tedious.…For this reason, Litmos allows you to add users in bulk.…Let's take a look at how to do this.…So, from the dashboard, I'm going to navigate…over to the People tab,…and this is where we went before to add our first user,…which was Marcus Wellsville.…You can do that by clicking on Add a new person.…However, if we have a large number of people…that we want to add,…we can do that using a CSV file,…or comma-separated values.…
I'll click here on Options,…and then we have an option for Import people in bulk.…I'm going to go ahead and click on that.…This brings us to the Import new people page.…And you can see here that it says…In 2 easy steps you can upload up to 5000 users at once.…When you do this, you must create a CSV file,…and in that, you need to have the fields…of a first name, last name,…email, and username.…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.