In this video, learn how to insert or add audio to slides in your project and set up triggers to play the audio back, such as when the mouse hovers over another object or have background music play when a slide appears.
- [Instructor] Before we add questions … to our quiz seen here in our Storyline 360 project … RT30_Background0401, if you're catching up, … let's find ways to make our slides even more interesting … so that the content will stick with our learners. … One option is to add audio files. … We can put background music into a slide, … or we can use sound effects and attach it to objects. … That's what we're going to do. … We're going to do it in scene one though … so click the dropdown and click Company Background. … Let's say when people arrive at this very first slide, … they hear some background music. … That would be cool. … All we have to do is go up to Insert. … From here, go to Audio. … Click the dropdown, … you'll see different types of audio; … from a file which I provided. … That's if you have the file somewhere … stored on your computer, … but you can also go to the Media Library. … If you've already added media somewhere else, … you can access it from your Media Library. … Everything we add to a project is stored here, …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.