Learn how to insert background audio, such as music, to a project, and choose from multiple import options, such as adding audio to an object, adding to a slide, or playing across multiple slides.
- [Instructor] One of the simplest ways to…add pizzazz to your Captivate projects is to include media.…You could add sound effects to certain objects on a slide.…You could add background music, narration, even video.…We're going to explore all of this in this chapter…beginning with audio in this movie…which we're going to add to our…New Hire Orientation project we've been building.…Red30_0401 if you're catching up.…Let's start with adding a sound effect…to a single object on our slide.…
The Red 30 logo that we see here…in the top right corner on slide one.…By selecting it there's a couple of…different ways we can add audio.…One option is to go to properties here…and click the properties button…if you're not seeing this pane.…And then go down to options and click there…you'll notice an add audio button.…Clicking this will give you access to…the Object Audio dialogue where…if you wanted to you could start recording.…We'll get to narration a little bit later.…
Other options include importing or accessing the library.…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
7. New Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.