In this video, learn how to add pizazz to content on slides by adding animation to objects, such as a text box, and adding animations to multiple objects at one time by selecting them first.
- [Instructor] Animating objects that appear … on a slide here in Storyline 360 … can turn a boring static slide … into something more visually interesting … that will retain the attention of your learners, … that's what we're going to explore … with our RT30 project. … RT30_Background0207 if you're catching up. … We're on slide one and all we have is some plain old text … at this point. … There are things we can do … to add pizazz and one of them is animate these objects. … So, the first step is to select the object … you want to animate … by clicking Welcome for example, … you can see the border goes around this text box, … click the border now … so we're not actually selecting text … but the entire object. … Next, I'd like to show you the timeline. … It's kind of important … when it comes to slide timings and animations. … Down here where we see Timeline in the bottom left corner, … we can go to the border here. … When you see the double arrow, … click and drag that up … to create a larger view of our timeline, …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.