Move teaching material into interactive and engaging multimedia presentations for differentiated and flipped learning.
- Hi, I'm Renaldo Lawrence, and I'm so excited to talk to you about creating interactive, e-learning materials for your students. We're living in an exciting time now, a time where change is happening each and every day at a rapid pace, and it's essential that we prepare our students for that ever-changing world. I've taught students with and without multimedia content, and as far as my experiences goes, it has not been a contest. Engaging multimedia content wins out each and every time.
In this course, we'll look at what is multimedia. We'll talk about how to set project goals for our multimedia project, ensuring that our content is suitable for our target audience, and we'll look at what software's suitable for creating multimedia content, and how to distribute our finished product to our users. I think by creating these multimedia materials, embedding them into the curriculum, and teaching our students how to engage with the materials, we can be sure that we are at least giving our students the opportunity to have a brighter future.
I'm ready, and I hope you are too, so let's get started with Creating Multimedia Learning.
Elearning expert Renaldo Lawrence takes a typical lecture-style lesson and breaks down which parts can be transformed into a multimedia project. Renaldo then guides educators through rewriting lesson plans and goals, creating video and audio assets, publishing the project online, and incorporating the new multimedia curriculum into the classroom.
- Using multimedia to reach students and parents
- Planning your multimedia project
- Setting goals
- Recording and editing video and audio
- Staying organized
- Sharing the project with the class