Join Kevin Kelly for an in-depth discussion in this video Classroom assessment technique: Using Twitter for the one-minute paper, part of Social Media in the Classroom.
- In an earlier video,…
- Moving from social networking to "social netlearning"
- Balancing social media with in-class activities
- Creating social media guidelines
- Using Twitter for polls
- Using Facebook for student-generated test questions
- Connecting to real-world scenarios and people
- Using ReadWriteThink and Facebook to construct timelines
- Using Flickr and YouTube to collect student fieldwork
- Showcasing student work in online portfolios
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Using Social Media for Learning
2. Social Media in the Classroom
3. Social Media Outside the Classroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.