- Touring the interface
- Setting the homepage and default search engine
- Disabling the pop-up blocker
- Creating, organizing, importing, and exporting Favorites
- Adding notes
- Installing extensions
- Clearing history and other website data
- Browsing privately
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] Hi, I'm Garrick Chow and welcome to this course on using Microsoft Edge, the web browser that comes bundled into Windows 10. Although surfing the web can be pretty easy, there are lots of optional features and settings that you can adjust in Edge. We'll start by making sure you're comfortable with the basics of browsing the web then we'll look at some of the more common features in Edge including downloading files, browsing with tabs and setting up your home page. We'll talk about creating and managing favorites which are also known as bookmarks and we'll see how to add additional functionality to Edge by installing third party extensions then we'll talk about privacy options including how to make sure you're browsing a secure site, how to manage your browsing history and how to delete private information that may be stored in Edge.
So let's begin and start using the Microsoft Edge web browser.