Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Browse privately, part of Learning the Microsoft Edge Browser.
- [Narrator] We've seen how to clear Microsoft Edge…of information about the sites you've visited…and the cookies and cached information…that might have been stored as a result of your visits.…But Edge also offers a quick way to make sure…none of that information is stored in the first place.…We do this with a feature called In Private,…which we can access by clicking the more settings…button here and choosing new In Private window.…That opens up a brand new window.…Notice that it says In Private up here in the…upper left hand corner.…The new tab itself is also labeled In Private.…
- Recall the shortcut to open a new tab.
- Recognize how search engines are detected and become options for a default search engine.
- Determine how to stop advertisements from appearing automatically when visiting a site.
- Identify the file extension for exported favorites.
- Recognize the characteristics of a secure website based on its URL.
- Explain how to open a new InPrivate window.