- View Offline
- Understanding websites and mobile devices
- Creating your first layout
- Adding text that reflows automatically
- Building navigation
- Creating and styling HTML forms
- Creating tablet and mobile layouts
- Linking multiple pages
- Previewing your layout
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hello, my name is Paul Trani, and welcome to Creating a Responsive Design in Edge Reflow. I'm excited to show you how you can use Reflow to create a design visually, using web standards, that looks great on multiple devices. You'll learn how to design a layout, import graphics, use Photoshop and Illustrator content in Reflow, create a layout for tablet and mobile devices, and even preview your content, not only in a browser, but also on a device, directly from Reflow.
So let's dive right in and create a responsive design in Edge Reflow.