Join Paul Trani for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Creating Drag-and-Drop Functionality with Edge Animate.
If you have access to the, exercise files just open up that folder and, you'll notice various folders inside of it such as the, assets used throughout this project. And, then you'll see these chapter folders and each chapter folder contains additional, folders that have a begin and a, final folder that shows the, completed version. Lastly, right down here we have the, final project that you can also open up in HTML in the browser of your choice. Get familiar with it, as well.
But that's all in your exercise, files folder. And of course, you can always use your own files and follow along that way.
- Creating graphics and importing them into Edge Animate
- Adding animation and interactivity
- Making items draggable
- Adding a droppable target area
- Controlling multiple objects
- Resetting positions of objects
- Testing and publishing your project