Join Chris Converse for an in-depth discussion in this video Publishing options, part of Creating an Animated Infographic with Edge Animate.
And one thing to keep in mind iBooks does not support the animated gif on the preloader.…So if plan on using this in iBooks author, you can go to the Preload and…remove that animated GIF.…And with that, that completes creating an animated infographics inside of Edge…Animate. Next we'll talk about where you might want to go from here.…
- Creating sprite graphics in Photoshop
- Creating a pie chart without graphics
- Adding Edge Animate fonts
- Animating text
- Stopping and starting animated symbols
Skill Level Beginner
Infographics: Planning and Wireframingwith Shane Snow40m 57s Intermediate
Creating an Animated Bar Chart with jQuerywith Chris Converse39m 36s Intermediate
Creating a Homepage Marquee with Edge Animatewith Chris Converse1h 8m Intermediate
Creating Infographics with Illustrator CC (2013)with Mordy Golding4h 16m Intermediate
1. Creating Graphics and a Color Palette
2. Creating the Data Artwork and Layout
3. Animating the Data Artwork
4. Final Preparations for Publishing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.