Join Chris Converse for an in-depth discussion in this video Publishing options, part of Creating an Animated Infographic with Edge Animate.
And one thing to keep in mind iBooks does not support the animated gif on the preloader.…So if plan on using this in iBooks author, you can go to the Preload and…remove that animated GIF.…And with that, that completes creating an animated infographics inside of Edge…Animate. Next we'll talk about where you might want to go from here.…
- Creating sprite graphics in Photoshop
- Creating a pie chart without graphics
- Adding Edge Animate fonts
- Animating text
- Stopping and starting animated symbols
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating Graphics and a Color Palette
2. Creating the Data Artwork and Layout
3. Animating the Data Artwork
4. Final Preparations for Publishing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.