Use Edge Animate and HTML5, jQuery, and CSS to create a custom, interactive homepage marquee.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Chris Converse, and this is a course I'm creating ia animated homepage marquee for your website using Adobe Edge Animate. This project's gonna feature a few nice, interactive user experiences, one, if the users rolls their mouse inside of the marquee, it will stop the automatic animation, so the user can interact with the navigation buttons or the Learn More buttons. When we re-size the browser, the design is also gonna conform to the browser size, giving us a responsive design technique that's gonna be useful for multiple-sized screens. And we'll also be linking the navigation to the timeline, so users can click on the navigation items and jump to any panel that they want to see.
So I hope this course sounds interesting to you, and if so, let's get started.
- Setting up your project
- Creating buttons and converting them to symbols
- Animating symbols
- Detecting a mouse rollover on the stage
- Creating custom interactions with jQuery
- Styling buttons and navigation elements with CSS
- Creating a rollover effect with jQuery
- Adding and removing custom debugging code