Join Paul Trani for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Creating Drag-and-Drop Functionality with Edge Animate.
…Thank you so much for watching Creating…Drag and Drop Functionality in Edge Animate.…I really hope you had as much fun watching…and learning as I have in creating this project.…Now, keep in mind there are other projects…being posted to lynda.com, so keep track of those.…And also let me know how it's going…and keep track of my new projects on paultrani.com.…
- Creating graphics and importing them into Edge Animate
- Adding animation and interactivity
- Making items draggable
- Adding a droppable target area
- Controlling multiple objects
- Resetting positions of objects
- Testing and publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating and Controlling Graphics
2. Adding Drag-and-Drop Functionality
3. Adding Multiple Objects
4. Tracking and Testing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.