Edge Animate Essential Training (2012)
Adobe Edge Animate offers a new way of creating rich and interactive animated content for web and mobile sites. In this course, discover how to use the complete Edge Animate toolset to lay out and animate motion graphics for your website, mobile devices, digital magazine, iBooks, and more. Author Chris Converse shows you how to build basic compositions with shapes, text, images, and SVG files; animate the different elements with Auto Keyframe and Auto Transition features; trigger actions based on the timeline position or your visitor's mouse clicks and movements; and incorporate custom HTML, audio, and video. Chris also shows how to make your content accessible to the broadest audience possible with responsive layouts, incorporate web fonts from various online services, and accommodate older browsers. The final chapters in the course show how to use content from other applications like Flash or After Effects and take it to the next level with Edge Animate.
- What is Edge Animate?
- Creating a new project
- Importing and manipulating content
- Preparing content in Photoshop, Fireworks, or Illustrator
- Adding text to a composition
- Animating with the Toggle Pin
- Setting easing options
- Animating clip and background positions
- Looping animation
- Working with symbols
- Targeting elements with actions
- Working with HTML and CSS in the Code panel
- Using responsive layout presets
- Publishing for the web or iBooks
- Going from Edge Animate to Flash, After Effects, Photoshop, Sencha Animator, or Tumult Hype
About this course
Hi, I'm Chris Converse, and this is Edge Animate Essential Training. In this course, we'll learn to compose layouts, animate objects, and create interactive elements inside of Adobe Edge Animate. We'll also cover various publishing options, which will allow us to use our projects on the web, in an iBook, or share them with other Adobe authoring applications. We're going to start by creating symbols and elements, working with actions, all while working with a fixed layout size and standard web fonts. We'll branch into larger areas of web design and layout, which Edge Animate also supports.
These things include using web fonts from online services and preparing projects to gracefully downgrade for older browsers. So with all that, we've got a lot to cover so let's get started.
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Edge Animate Essential Training (2012) .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: This course was updated on 06/05/2013. What changed?
- A: We added six new movies that cover the changes in Adobe Edge Animate 1.5, such as using CSS filters and drop shadows, applying and animating colors and gradients, animating filters, and working with fonts from Edge Fonts.
- Q: This course was updated on 11/20/2013. What changed?
- A: We added four new movies that cover the changes in Adobe Edge Animate CC (2.0), including animating elements along a motion path, creating re-uasble templates, and incorporating touch events into your compositions.
- Q: This course was updated on 2/20/2014. What changed?
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.
Edge Animate Essential Training590,974 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,633,291 Views
Muse Essential Training1,405,772 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training3,907,848 Views
Illustrator CC Essential Training (2013)3,019,140 Views
HTML Essential Training3,250,120 Views
InDesign CC Essential Training (2013)2,871,101 Views