- Creating graphics and importing them into Edge Animate
- Adding animation and interactivity
- Making items draggable
- Adding a droppable target area
- Controlling multiple objects
- Resetting positions of objects
- Testing and publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
(electronic music) - [Voiceover] One of the most popular topics on forums around Edge Animate seems to be around Drag-and-Drop functionality, which is why I'm really excited to show you what you can do with Edge Animate when it comes to this Drag-and-Drop functionality. How do you do it? How can you do it efficiently? How can it work on mobile? What testing or validation do you want to happen when you drop these items? All these questions I'm gonna answer in this course.
So let's go ahead and get started.
1. Creating and Controlling Graphics
2. Adding Drag-and-Drop Functionality
3. Adding Multiple Objects
4. Tracking and Testing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.