- Creating sprite graphics in Photoshop
- Creating a pie chart without graphics
- Adding Edge Animate fonts
- Animating text
- Stopping and starting animated symbols
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, this is Chris Converse, and this is a course on creating an animated infographic with Edge Animate. Throughout this course, we're gonna be creating complex artwork, using nothing more than HTML and CSS. We're gonna create a sprite graphic inside of Photoshop, where we can create multiple states of the same graphic, and even animate one of those states. We're gonna be adding web fonts into our composition, and we're also gonna be animating the individual data elements. So I hope this course sounds interesting to you, and if so, let's get started.
1. Creating Graphics and a Color Palette
2. Creating the Data Artwork and Layout
3. Animating the Data Artwork
4. Final Preparations for Publishing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.