Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Installing Python (Windows), part of Eclipse Essential Training.
- If you're on a Mac,…Python is already installed on your machine.…If you're on Windows, you can download Python…at Python.org.…From Python.org go to the Downloads link,…and then click the button to download Python…for your appropriate operating system.…When the download's complete, open up the file…and install Python using the default settings.…
Once you've installed Python…everything is set up to…run the quick auto config setting…in Eclipse so that Eclipse is hooked up…to your installation of Python.…We'll look at doing that in another movie.…But for now, remember that you can download Python…at Python.org.…
- What is Eclipse?
- Setting up a workspace
- Adding external files to a project
- Installing add-ons
- Refactoring code
- Working with tasks
- Customizing formatting
- Using Git for version control
- Developing Java, PHP, C/C++, Perl, and Python apps with Eclipse
- Setting up testing servers
- Testing apps
- Debugging apps
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Eclipse
2. Working with Code
3. Using Git for Version Control
4. Using Eclipse for Java Development
5. Using Eclipse for PHP Development
6. Using Eclipse for C/C++ Development
7. Using Eclipse for Perl Development
8. Using Eclipse for Python Development
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.