Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Finding help on Git, part of Eclipse Essential Training.
- The topic of Git in Eclipse is massive,…so we don't have the opportunity to…cover it extensively in this course.…For that reason, I want to show you some resources…that you can look to to find more information…about working with Git and working with Git in Eclipse.…The first place I want to refer you to…is the documentation.…At help.eclipse.org, you can find a section…called "EGit Documentation".…This is where you want to look…for information about using Git inside of Eclipse,…so there's the "Getting Started" guide,…basic tutorials, a GitHub tutorial,…concepts, tasks, et cetera.…
So that's one place that you can go…to find more information about working…with Git in Eclipse.…If you're more interested in learning more…about how Git works, you can see…the Git Essential Training Course on lynda.com.…
- What is Eclipse?
- Setting up a workspace
- Adding external files to a project
- Installing add-ons
- Refactoring code
- Working with tasks
- Customizing formatting
- Using Git for version control
- Developing Java, PHP, C/C++, Perl, and Python apps with Eclipse
- Setting up testing servers
- Testing apps
- Debugging apps
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Eclipse
2. Working with Code
3. Using Git for Version Control
4. Using Eclipse for Java Development
5. Using Eclipse for PHP Development
6. Using Eclipse for C/C++ Development
7. Using Eclipse for Perl Development
8. Using Eclipse for Python Development
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.