Join Brandon Neill for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of VMware vSphere 6 Essential Training.
- Thanks for watching this course.…For addition information on AutoLab,…check out the AutoLab subreddit…at reddit.com/r/autolab/.…
This course teaches the basics of installing, configuring, and maintaining vSphere 6, including installation of the ESXi hypervisor and vCenter Server using a pre-created environment called AutoLab. Following lab creation, Brandon Neill introduces the core components of vSphere (ESXi and vCenter) and shows how to configure storage and networking. Finally, he runs through some typical virtual-machine management tasks, such as creating a virtual machine manually vs. creating one with templates and clones, working with snapshots, and performing a vMotion migration.
- Recognize the purpose of the vCenter server in a lab environment.
- Identify the correct settings needed to create a virtual network.
- Explain how to correct a duplicate IP address issue.
- Understand the difference between iSCSI interfaces and virtual machine interfaces.
- Describe the steps in the process of cloning.
- Recall how to revert back to previous stages of a snapshot chain.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Creating a vSphere Environment with AutoLab
2. Introducing ESXi and vCenter
3. vSphere Networking
4. vSphere Storage
5. Virtual Machine Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.