Join Brandon Neill for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Up and Running with VMware vSphere 6.
- Thanks for watching this course.…For addition information on AutoLab,…check out the AutoLab subreddit…at reddit.com/r/autolab/.…
This course teaches the basics of installing, configuring, and maintaining vSphere 6, including installation of the ESXi hypervisor and vCenter Server using a pre-created environment called AutoLab. Following lab creation, Brandon Neill introduces the core components of vSphere (ESXi and vCenter) and shows how to configure storage and networking. Finally, he runs through some typical virtual-machine management tasks, such as creating a virtual machine manually vs. creating one with templates and clones, working with snapshots, and performing a vMotion migration.
- Building a lab environment with AutoLab
- Preparing VMware Workstation
- Accessing the ESXi host
- Using clients
- Configuring networking and storage
- Creating data stores
- Creating virtual machines
- Using templates and snapshots
- Performing migrations
Skill Level Intermediate
Installing Windows 8 in VMware Fusionwith Doug Winnie29m 47s Intermediate
Installing Windows 8 in VMware Workstationwith Doug Winnie28m 7s Intermediate
Virtualization Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry2h 51m Beginner
1. Creating a vSphere Environment with AutoLab
2. Introducing ESXi and vCenter
3. vSphere Networking
4. vSphere Storage
5. Virtual Machine Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.