- View Offline
Note: This course maps to the Configure and Administer Advanced vSphere 6.x Storage domain from the VCP6-DCV exam blueprint. Learn more about the exam objectives at VMware's site.
- Comparing VMFS (Virtual Machine File System) and NFS (Network File System)
- Working with Fibre Channel and FCoE
- Configuring iSCSI storage and authentication
- Working with block storage and VMFS
- Managing storage filters
- Using vSphere storage APIs
- Sharing virtual disks
- Configuring NFS storage
- Using vSphere Virtual Volumes
- Configuring VSAN data stores
- Configuring SIOC data stores
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Hello, and welcome to the Configure and Administer vSphere Storage course. My name is Rick Crisci, and I'm your VMware Certified Instructor. I teach a wide variety of official VMware courses and I'm also the primary author for trainertests.com. In this course, I'll explain important concepts and best practices that you can use to manage vSphere storage. I'll also explain software-driven storage technologies like virtual san and virtual volumes. I'll demonstrate many of these tasks in the VMware hands-on lab environment, so you can follow along without building a home lab.
It's a lot to cover, so let's get started.
Up and Running with VMware vSphere 6with Brandon Neill1h 28m Intermediate
Configure and Manage VMware vSphere 6 Networkingwith Brandon Neill1h 33m Intermediate
Fundamentals of Cloud Data Storagewith Joseph Lowery1h 26m Intermediate
1. Storage Virtualization
Array thin provisioning1m 41s
2. Fibre Channel and FCoE
4. Working with Block Storage
5. Advanced Storage Concepts
7. Virtual Volumes (VVOL)
8. Virtual SAN (VSAN)
9. Storage I/O Control (SIOC)
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.