The SD module is part of the ERP suite. You should be familiar with the ERP suite and basic SAP usage. This is an intermediate course.
- [Instructor] If you want to better understand the SAP sales and distribution processes and transactions, this course is for you. Because we cover SAP sales and distribution processes, transactions, and reports in this course, it's important to understand the fundamentals covered in my previous course, SAP ERP Essential Training. A base understanding of how SAP ERP works will help you get the most from this course. Basic SAP navigation and reporting skills will ensure you know what's happening on the screen and help you follow along. The transactions and reports demonstrated in this course are done in the GUI of SAP S/4HANA 1709.
- Defining an organizational structure for SAP
- Key elements of master data in SAP SD
- Creating sales inquiries, quotations, and orders
- Shipping and transportation processes
- Creating invoices
- Running billing and returns reports
Skill Level Intermediate
SAP Financials Essential Trainingwith Justin Valley1h 36m Beginner
Learning SAP MM (Materials Management)with Justin Valley1h 13m Intermediate
1. Sales and Distribution Overview
2. Master Data
5. Billing and Returns
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.