Learn where reports are located in SAP B1 in this video.
- Up to now, we've been concerned with data entry. The real power of any system is the reports it can generate. There are a lot of reports in SAPB1. There's a few places you'll find reports. The last menu item on the modules is reports. And that opens up a series of folders, which contain the reports for each module. I can, for example, go to the financials module and under that find "financial", and find the reports inside we saw earlier. The second way to get reports is from within the module. So I can go up here to Financials for example, and on the bottom of that will be Financial Reports, and there's Financial, and there's the Reports again. So let's go take a look at a simple report. In this case, I'm going to use a Sales Report. So I'm going to go into Sales, go down to Sales Reports, and I'm going to find the "Open Items List". And I'll click on that. And I get Report. On top, we can define what kind of report we want. So you can see over here, if I scoot this over a little bit, it says that I'm using A/R Invoices. But I'm going to want Sales Orders, so I'm going to take this, and I'm going to move up a little bit, and I should be able to find Sales Orders. Okay so there's the Sales Orders. I can maximize more, by right-clicking on a heading. Let's say Customer Name here, and you'll see there's a selection "Maximize Restore Grid", I'll click that, and it gives me just the report and all the selections stuff on top disappears. This report is all the Open Sales Orders. The first and third columns, have golden arrows. They are automatically added to any report where there's a relative link. Our first one, the Doc. No., is actually the sales order, so there we go, there's a sales order. And the second one of course is the customer itself. So this is a BP record, for C50000. All right, if you scroll right, and get over here, you'll see some financial information, Amount, Net, and Tax. And under that, you'll find that there's actually totals on the bottom here, Which are automatically generated when there's a financial number coming around. There are lots of reports you can find this way, all organized by module.
- Benefits and limitations of Business One
- Setting personal preferences
- Working with key modules, including Business Partners
- Granting and revoking user permissions
- Navigation and user functions
- Choosing the modules you need for your business
- Reporting in Business One
- Exporting reports and documents to Excel
- Changing the look and defaults of modules