Insights into the health and efficiency of an organizations sales department are crucial for continuous improvement. In this video, discover how to run important sales reports in SAP.
- [Instructor] There are many standard SAP sales reports … available in our system … let's look at the list of sales orders report … we'll enter transaction code "VA05" and press enter … this brings us to our list of sales orders selection … criteria screen. … This is a very versatile report. … We could run this report by customer … by entering the customer's business partner number … in the Sold To Party field … we could also run this report to show all the sales orders … that had one specific material in them … by entering the material number in the Material field. … We can even run this report … by the user who created the sales order itself … by entering the user I.D. in the Created By field. … We want to run this report so it's a little bit broader. … To do this we'll enter "or" in the Order Type … for standard order. … Then we'll scroll down to Organizational Data … and we'll enter "1710" of the sales organization. … We can now execute this report. … The results of our criteria …
- Defining an organizational structure for SAP
- Key elements of master data in SAP SD
- Creating sales inquiries, quotations, and orders
- Shipping and transportation processes
- Creating invoices
- Running billing and returns reports
Skill Level Intermediate
SAP Financials Essential Trainingwith Justin Valley1h 36m Beginner
Learning SAP MM (Materials Management)with Justin Valley1h 13m Intermediate
1. Sales and Distribution Overview
2. Master Data
5. Billing and Returns
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.