Join Justin Valley for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning SAP SD (Sales and Distribution).
- [Justin] I truly appreciate your time and attention. … SAP Sales and Distribution has so many capabilities … and this is only the start. … If you have any questions about your SAP training … or organizational change strategy, … I'd love to hear from you. … Please don't hesitate to contact me … through my LinkedIn profile. … Also check out my other courses, … available here on LinkedIn Learning … to dive further into the world of SAP. … Finally, the SAP blog is a good place … to stay up-to-date on any changes. … I hope this course has broadened your understanding … of the SAP Sales and Distribution module. … Thank you so much. … …
- Defining an organizational structure for SAP
- Key elements of master data in SAP SD
- Creating sales inquiries, quotations, and orders
- Shipping and transportation processes
- Creating invoices
- Running billing and returns reports
Skill Level Intermediate
SAP Financials Essential Trainingwith Justin Valley1h 36m Beginner
Learning SAP MM (Materials Management)with Justin Valley1h 13m Intermediate
1. Sales and Distribution Overview
2. Master Data
5. Billing and Returns
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.