Learn about the essential components of the SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) module and how SAP SD integrates into the SAP ERP suite.
- [Justin] Sales and Distribution is the key logistics module that handles selling, shipping and billing for companies running SAP. Reporting in the Sales and Distribution module gives you an immediate look at how sales is performing at your company. If you use SAP in your career or you want to better understand how the SAP Sales and Distribution module functions, this course is for you. We'll cover how different Sales and Distribution processes fit into SAP ERP, and we'll step through the most common Sales and Distribution transactions and reports. Hi, I'm Justin Valley. Over the past 12 years, I've trained SAP Sales and Distribution on shop floors, in classrooms, and in executive suites at Fortune 500 companies around the world. Join me to learn more and improve your transaction and reporting skills in SAP Sales and Distribution.
- Defining an organizational structure for SAP
- Key elements of master data in SAP SD
- Creating sales inquiries, quotations, and orders
- Shipping and transportation processes
- Creating invoices
- Running billing and returns reports
Skill Level Intermediate
SAP Financials Essential Trainingwith Justin Valley1h 36m Beginner
Learning SAP MM (Materials Management)with Justin Valley1h 13m Intermediate
1. Sales and Distribution Overview
2. Master Data
5. Billing and Returns
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.