Scheduling agreements outline the details and execution dates of a long-term relationship between a customer and a company. In this video, explore the steps needed to create a scheduling agreement in SAP using transaction code VA31.
- [Instructor] Scheduling agreements are a type of … outline agreement in SAP that define … the terms and delivery dates of long-term commitments … between companies and customers. … Let's create a scheduling agreement in SAP … using transaction code va31 and pressing enter. … The first step is to select the Scheduling Agreement Type. … We'll click the match code button to see our options. … The only scheduling agreement type we have is DS. … We'll double click to choose that. … If there was another sales document in the system … that we wanted to reference, … like a sales order or quotation, … we could press the create with reference button. … We're going to create this scheduling agreement … without reference, so we'll press continue. … The first field we'll enter … on our create scheduling agreement overview screen, … is the Sold-To Party. … We'll enter 1000308 for Seattle retailers, … and press enter. … The system then prompts us with sales area … for customer popup. … Sales area is the combination of …
- Defining an organizational structure for SAP
- Key elements of master data in SAP SD
- Creating sales inquiries, quotations, and orders
- Shipping and transportation processes
- Creating invoices
- Running billing and returns reports
Skill Level Intermediate
SAP Financials Essential Trainingwith Justin Valley1h 36m Beginner
Learning SAP MM (Materials Management)with Justin Valley1h 13m Intermediate
1. Sales and Distribution Overview
2. Master Data
5. Billing and Returns
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.