Sales quotations offer a legally binding sales offer to a customer for a defined period. In this video, evaluate the steps to create a sales quotation in SAP using transaction code VA21.
- [Narrator] Unlike inquiries, … quotations are legally binding sales documents. … Let's create a sales quotation in SAP. … We'll enter transaction code va21, … and press Enter. … In the quotation initial screen, … we have to enter the quotation type. … Let's press the magical button … to see our quotation type options. … We have two options. … Quotation, … or MTO quotation which stands for Made To Order. … We're creating a standard quotation. … So we'll select QT. … If there was another sales document in the system, … that we wanted to reference, … like an inquiry, … we could do that, … by pressing the Create with Reference button. … We're going to create this sales quotation from scratch. … So we'll press Continue. … The first field we'll enter … on our Create Quotation Overview screen, … is the Sold-To Party. … We'll enter 1000308 … for Seattle retailers. … We'll press Enter, … for the system to read our screen. … The system prompts us, … with the sales area for customer pop-up. … We want the first option, …
- Defining an organizational structure for SAP
- Key elements of master data in SAP SD
- Creating sales inquiries, quotations, and orders
- Shipping and transportation processes
- Creating invoices
- Running billing and returns reports
Skill Level Intermediate
SAP Financials Essential Trainingwith Justin Valley1h 36m Beginner
Learning SAP MM (Materials Management)with Justin Valley1h 13m Intermediate
1. Sales and Distribution Overview
2. Master Data
5. Billing and Returns
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.