Nimble organizations need to change pricing based on factors like quantity or order date. In this video, analyze the steps to create pricing conditions records in SAP using transaction code VK11.
- [Male Narrator] To sell a product to a customer, … we have to have pricing set up in the system. … We're going to create a Pricing Condition Record … using transaction code VK11 … and then pressing Enter. … This brings us to the Create Condition Records screen. … There are many different types of Condition Records … we can create. … We can create Condition Records for: … freight, rebates, taxation, and discounts. … For our purposes, … we want to create a Condition Record for base price. … To do this, … we'll click the Batch Code button … and double-click on PPR0 for price. … We'll now press Enter … this opens the Key Combination pop-up. … A Key Combination in SAP is a combination of criteria. … In our test system, … we have two combinations available: … Customer material with release status and … Material with release status. … We want to set up a Pricing Condition … for a specific customer and material combination. … So we'll keep the radio button next to … Customer material release status and press Choose. …
- Defining an organizational structure for SAP
- Key elements of master data in SAP SD
- Creating sales inquiries, quotations, and orders
- Shipping and transportation processes
- Creating invoices
- Running billing and returns reports
Skill Level Intermediate
SAP Financials Essential Trainingwith Justin Valley1h 36m Beginner
Learning SAP MM (Materials Management)with Justin Valley1h 13m Intermediate
1. Sales and Distribution Overview
2. Master Data
5. Billing and Returns
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.