Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Design and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Adding alternate text for screen readers
- Mapping styles to export tags for HTML exports
- Adding multimedia for iBook output
- Dragging and dropping anchored objects
- Working with linked stories
- Using the Overlay Creator
- Creating a panorama for an iPad publication
Skill Level Intermediate
If you're a premium lynda.com subscriber, or are watching this on a DVD, you will have access to the Exercise Files for use throughout this title. After you download or copy them from the DVD, just place them on yourDesktop for easy access. Inside that folder are all of the Chapter files as well as a Links folder for links to all of the InDesign documents. Inside each Chapter are subfolders for each video with an InDesign file for access. If you don't have access to these Exercise Files, don't worry. You can still follow along at home by using your own assets.