Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Design and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Adding alternate text for screen readers
- Mapping styles to export tags for HTML exports
- Adding multimedia for iBook output
- Dragging and dropping anchored objects
- Working with linked stories
- Using the Overlay Creator
- Creating a panorama for an iPad publication
Skill Level Intermediate
As you can see, there is a lot to take in and even more to discover on your own that will help you bring you current designs into new mediums like EPUB and digital magazines. If you want to develop your skill set further with interactive documents inside InDeisgn, I recommend that you check out my other lynda.com series InDesign CS5 Interactive Documents and Presentations. If you want to learn more about the EPUBs check out Anne-Marie Concepcion's course on InDesign to EPUB. You should also bookmark InDesign secrets.com which is a wonderful resource for all things InDesign.
I'm writer there plus a few other lynda.com authors. Finally, you can follow me and Twitter at twitter.com/James Fritz where I often share InDesign in other design related tips. Once again thanks for learning with me.