This video shows how to modify the wall typescript to place finish floors instead.
- [Instructor] In this video,…I'm going to show you how to use Dynamo to place floors…in multiple rooms at the same time.…I'll show you how to manually select elements…and filter it for the rooms that you've selected,…as well as how to collect all the rooms in the model…and filter out to get the rooms, by name,…that you would like to place walls in.…Let's get started by opening Dynamo up form the manage tab.…Open Dynamo from the visual programming panel.…Click open and select the…02_05_Begin_MultipleRooms workspace.…
Make sure to select open…in manual execution mode and click open.…This workspace selects a room…and places a floor inside of that room.…We're going to adjust this workspace…to be able to select multiple rooms at the same time.…If you zoom in on the yellow node,…it says select model element.…We're going to use the select model elements node…to select multiple elements at the same time.…In the search bar search for select model elements.…
This node allows you to click select…and only let's you cross select inside of Revit,…
- Finding curves and points in Dynamo
- Creating a list for organizing elements
- Modeling walls and floors
- Working with multiple rooms
- Creating a graphic finish legend
- Creating a material take-off
- Creating graphic overrides
- Updating room parameters
- Creating a floor type from a room parameter
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Dynamo Concepts
2. Workflows: Model Finishes from Room Finish Schedules
3. Workflows: Finish Legends
4. Workflows: Synchronize the Room Finish Schedule
5. Taking It Further
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.