This video introduces you to basic Revit information. Learn about families, parameters, and annotations throughout this course.
- [Instructor] This course is designed for interior designers or BIM enthusiasts looking to understand how Dynamo can help improve processes for interior designers. This is not an introductory course. You'll want to have a working knowledge of Revit and it's encouraged to have a working knowledge of Dynamo, as I will not cover the basics. However if you are a beginner to Dynamo and are familiar with Revit, you should still be able to follow along.
- Finding curves and points in Dynamo
- Creating a list for organizing elements
- Modeling walls and floors
- Working with multiple rooms
- Creating a graphic finish legend
- Creating a material take-off
- Creating graphic overrides
- Updating room parameters
- Creating a floor type from a room parameter
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Dynamo Concepts
2. Workflows: Model Finishes from Room Finish Schedules
3. Workflows: Finish Legends
4. Workflows: Synchronize the Room Finish Schedule
5. Taking It Further
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.