This video shows you how to create a list for organizing elements.
- [Instructor] In this video, I'll be discussing lacing…and list levels, and how we can utilize these components…of Dynamo to extract information from the results…of Dynamo clash detection.…Let's get started by opening Dynamo from the manage tab.…Inside Dynamo, click open and browse…to the chapter one exercise files.…Open the 01_05_Begin_Lists.dyn.…Make sure to deselect open in manual execution mode…and click open.…
In this workspace, I've pre-set up several…clash detection selections.…Inside of Revit, I have a single wall with a single shelf,…a single wall with several shelves,…and several walls with several shelves on each of the walls.…Start by zooming in on the green box…with the word single item on it.…In these selections, I've used the select model elements tab…to preselect the wall and the shelf.…
We're going to use the filter by elements tab to filter through…our selections based on whether or not they intersect.…Search for filter by boolean mask, and use a filter…by boolean mask node to the right of our watch node…
- Finding curves and points in Dynamo
- Creating a list for organizing elements
- Modeling walls and floors
- Working with multiple rooms
- Creating a graphic finish legend
- Creating a material take-off
- Creating graphic overrides
- Updating room parameters
- Creating a floor type from a room parameter
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Dynamo Concepts
2. Workflows: Model Finishes from Room Finish Schedules
3. Workflows: Finish Legends
4. Workflows: Synchronize the Room Finish Schedule
5. Taking It Further
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.