Dynamo has a vibrant and active user community. If you are stuck on figuring out the logic or function of a graph, you can post your efforts on the DynamoBIM forum and members of the community will gladly assist. The logic required to determine which poin
- [Instructor] In this video, I want to take a brief break…from the action and talk a little bit…about the strategy for the next part of the graph.…So we have the outlines of our curtain panels…and what we need to do next…is take those panels that have more than four edges…and somehow reduce them to four edges.…So I was trying to figure out the best way to do this,…and I was struggling a little bit,…and this was some time ago,…but I decided to go to the dynamobim.org forum,…and I thought I would take a moment here…to talk to you about how valuable a resource this is.…
So I'm here at dynamobim.org,…and there's a number of tabs across the top here,…and the forum is one of those items,…and of course you can scroll through here,…and there's all sorts of resources on this page,…so you definitely want to become acquainted…with the dynamobim.org forum.…Well over here on another tab,…I've got the forum post up that I actually posted,…explaining what I was trying to do.…You can probably recognize the illustration…there in the background.…
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- Placing a single Revit Family
- Selecting elements with basic selection nodes
- Lists and lacing
- Renaming multiple project views
- Adaptive component requirements
- Selecting elements by family type
- Joining multiple lists into a single list
- Removing the unwanted points
- Reorganizing points
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Placing Component Families along a Path
2. Renaming Multiple Project Views
3. Placing Adaptive Component Families
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.