This video shows how to find intersecting items in Dynamo.
- [Instructor] In this video,…I'm going to show how to use Dynamo to find Revit parameter…information to use for auto-creating a mark value…for shelves.…I'll discuss types of information you can collect…and how to structure it easily…to concatenate into a single parameter value.…Let's get started by opening Dynamo.…In Dynamo, click open and browse…to chapter one exercise file…and open the 01_07_Begin_CollectInfo dyn…make sure to open in manual execution mode…and click open.…
In this workspace, the gray group will allow…us to select the room, find the boundary of the room,…divide it by a set dimension and place families…around the room and set the rotation.…I've pasted in a group allowing us to clash…two lists of information,…we're going to modify this to look at,…to clash the points that we used to place…the families with the walls surrounding the room.…If I zoom in on the pink group…that says list of lists, I can cross select…and select model elements node…and the element geometry node…and delete them.…
Instead of selecting an item…
- Finding curves and points in Dynamo
- Creating a list for organizing elements
- Modeling walls and floors
- Working with multiple rooms
- Creating a graphic finish legend
- Creating a material take-off
- Creating graphic overrides
- Updating room parameters
- Creating a floor type from a room parameter
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Dynamo Concepts
2. Workflows: Model Finishes from Room Finish Schedules
3. Workflows: Finish Legends
4. Workflows: Synchronize the Room Finish Schedule
5. Taking It Further
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.