This video shows you how to update the layout of your wall type legend into a grid format.
- [Instructor] In this video I'm going to show…how you can take the floor finishes workspace even further…by setting floor and material parameters…that can be used to sort and filter,…making things easier to make…a material take-off legend.…Let's get started.…In this file, I've made a material take-off legend…that's a schedule that indicates…all the interior finish materials…that I want to display for my documents.…This schedule currently is showing all the wall materials…that are pre-populated inside of our model.…
If I click on the schedule…and right click and edit the schedule,…I can look at how the schedule's constructed.…If I click on Edit next to Fields,…you can see that I've added two parameters…that are custom project parameters.…I've added interiors finish,…which is a yes/no parameter…that I can use to filer out the schedule.…Any material that I check box yes,…while show up in the schedule…while the rest of the materials inside of the project…will be hidden.…The material classification parameter…is a text parameter that I'm using to create the header…
- Finding curves and points in Dynamo
- Creating a list for organizing elements
- Modeling walls and floors
- Working with multiple rooms
- Creating a graphic finish legend
- Creating a material take-off
- Creating graphic overrides
- Updating room parameters
- Creating a floor type from a room parameter
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Dynamo Concepts
2. Workflows: Model Finishes from Room Finish Schedules
3. Workflows: Finish Legends
4. Workflows: Synchronize the Room Finish Schedule
5. Taking It Further
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.