In the Propose stage, leverage the information gained in the Develop stage and your product knowledge to form a team and craft a proposed solution for the customer. Tasks for this stage include preparing a proposal for internal review and delivering the proposal to the customer.
- [Instructor] With a thorough understanding…of your customer's needs,…you're now ready to move into the Propose phase.…During the Propose phase…you'll be creating a proposal…but you begin first by finalizing the sales team.…And then you create the proposal with your team.…The proposal for a small sale might simply be a quote.…And I'll show you how to create a quote.…But typically a proposal is more than that.…Quotes answer the question of what will it cost me?…Whereas proposals answer the question of…how can you best help solve the problem that I'm having?…So proposals have a lot more value add.…
And you might also have a discount…that is part of the proposal.…Normally there's an internal review for proposals…and in some organizations…also for proposals net of discount.…And there are a couple of documents…that will be helpful for you to create.…There's a template for a proposal summary…that's useful for the internal review…to make sure that the proposal has captured the opportunity…in a way that you want to ensure it did.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Converting activities to opportunities
- Working with customer service cases
- Managing case queues
- Researching solutions
- Running and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
FileMaker Pro 15 Essential Trainingwith Cris Ippolite9h 17m Beginner
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 18m Appropriate for all
1. Dynamics CRM Data and Processes
2. Getting Started
3. Focus on My Work
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
6. Focus on Customer Service
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.