Learn how to make the most of reports, charts, and dashboards in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- [Gini] Hi I'm Gini von Courter. If you're a Microsoft Dynamics user who's ready to leverage the customization tools of Dynamics to support the way you and your organization work this is your course, whether you're using Dynamics for sales, marketing service or one of the other powerful Dynamics modules. This course focuses on reports, charts and dashboards, all of which can customized without writing a single line of code. First we'll create a custom report then I'll show you how to modify your report.
Next, we'll create custom charts and dashboards that display those charts and other content like list views. Finally, we'll create custom templates in Microsoft Word and Excel that are used in Dynamics 365. By using Office and Dynamics together you have a lot of control over document formatting which is particularly important for external documents, those documents you intend to share with customers, vendors, or others outside your organization. The reports and templates that you create can be shared with colleagues so this is a great way to provide resources not just for yourself, but for your team and ultimately organization.
Please join me for this exploration of Microsoft Dynamics, Reports, Charts and Dashboards.
- Running a report
- Creating a report using the Report Wizard
- Categorizing and managing reports
- Creating charts and dashboards
- Adding a dashboard chart and a dashboard list
- Modifying a dashboard's appearance
- Customizing templates and views