Discover how to integrate the document and content management system of SharePoint with the customer relationship management tool Dynamics 365 to create a comprehensive enterprise management solution.
- [Instructor] Welcome to integrating Dynamics CRM Online 2016 with SharePoint. This course shows you how to incorporate the document management functionality of SharePoint into your Dynamics CRM system. My name is Tiffany Songvilay and I've been a senior business analyst for 12 years. In this course, I'll show you how to store documents in SharePoint and view them in Dynamics, use content types and column default value settings to automate metadata entry, and how to integrate apps like Yammer and OneNote.
You'll learn how to create libraries based on accounts and content types and learn valuable tricks on how to manage the folder structure that Dynamics imposes on SharePoint. In this highly collaborative world of work, we are all striving to find more ways to share knowledge with our coworkers. To do that, we're going to need to know as much as we can about how Dynamics and SharePoint are better together. Let's get started.
- Adding documents in Dynamics
- Editing a document
- Viewing documents in SharePoint
- Fixing a broken connection
- Working with content types
- Creating a content type
- Using OneNote
- Integrating with Yammer
- Seeing CRM data in Delve
- Creating surveys with Voice of the Customer