Choose your work area then in the My Work section, click What's New to open a newsfeed with posts created automatically by CRM, or by other users. What's New provides information on current events in your sales, service, or marketing team. As with dashboards, click the down arrow to choose a different filtered views, or click the Settings gear to prioritize or hide feed information.
- [Narrator] Dynamics CRM uses a News Feed…to help you stay current with information about…what your colleagues are doing…and what's happening in your sales or service organization.…You'll find that feed near the Dashboards.…If you're in sales, for example…under My Work…we've looked at Dashboards Now…turned to What's New.…And this will show you your News Feed.…This type of a feed is known as an Activity Feed.…That's not a helpful term because…we also have activities that are different…than your Activity Feed.…
The News Feed will let you see information…that has been posted either by people in your organization…or automatically based on rules.…For example, we have Auto posts.…And those posts are created automatically…by the system.…And then we have User posts.…Posts from folks like you and I.…So a new account gets created…and if you point to it, notice on the far right hand side…you'll see Like and Reply.…
So I can Like posts that I see here…and I can also Reply to posts that I see, in the News Feed.…If I want to reply, it's more like Twitter than Facebook.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Converting activities to opportunities
- Working with customer service cases
- Managing case queues
- Researching solutions
- Running and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
FileMaker Pro 15 Essential Trainingwith Cris Ippolite9h 17m Beginner
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 35m Appropriate for all
1. Dynamics CRM Data and Processes
2. Getting Started
3. Focus on My Work
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
6. Focus on Customer Service
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.