While viewing your open opportunities or other record sets: select records then run Reports to create and display reports on the selected records and related records (for example, activities related to selected opportunities. With open opportunities displayed, choose Excel Templates then Pipeline Management to download or display (in Excel Online) current charts and a prioritized list of your opportunities.
- View Offline
- [Instructor] There are several ways you…can view opportunities.…Remember that you have a drop-down here…that would let you look at your opportunities,…Lost Opportunities, in other words,…the ones we just marked as not having been won,…opportunities that are closing in the next month,…which is nice to know.…What do we have happening?…Because if we don't jump on these soon…and they're ours, we will have a problem with that.…One of them is right here.…You can create your own personal views…of opportunities closing in the next quarter.…
These are opportunities that you have something to do with,…like you're a team member even though they're not yours,…and then again, we have My Open Opportunities.…So a variety of views that you can use…and the ability to create or customize views…for your opportunities.…You'll notice that I have a choice…to run a report on selected records,…but the weird thing is as soon as I select some,…then this drop-down actually goes away…and moves over here to the menu to Run Report…on Selected Records, so if I wanted to look at…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Converting activities to opportunities
- Working with customer service cases
- Managing case queues
- Researching solutions
- Running and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
FileMaker Pro 15 Essential Trainingwith Cris Ippolite9h 17m Beginner
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 18m Appropriate for all
1. Dynamics CRM Data and Processes
2. Getting Started
3. Focus on My Work
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
6. Focus on Customer Service
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.