To mark as case as resolved, open the case. Close any open activities. Choose Resolve Case on the command bar and complete the resolution details. Activity time will be automatically totaled and recorded. (In Dynamics CRM Online only, cases can be converted to work orders and queued for resolution by field staff.) If a case has been select and cancel the case.
- [Instructor] It's when we talk about the next step…in service that there's a difference between…Dynamics CRM 2016 On-Premises…and Dynamics CRM Online.…With Dynamics CRM Online, what we see right now is…the ability not just to work…with Sales and Service and Marketing…but we had Field Service and Project Service.…And you will see these in the online version.…Here's the importance of this.…
If for example I need to have some service done,…in the field and I'm running CRM Online,…I can actually create a work order directly from…Dynamics CRM from the Service module.…So I can use the Service module…to generate a work order for Field Service.…And If I have Project-based Sales…that also have some ability to do Project-based Services,…I can generate Project-based Services here.…
These are actually preview modules,…Field Service and Project Service at this point.…So, if you were working in CRM Online as I am,…one possibility for how we could manage this…ABS Filament 3D Printer not working,…that Rob Molina out to swap out,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Converting activities to opportunities
- Working with customer service cases
- Managing case queues
- Researching solutions
- Running and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
FileMaker Pro 15 Essential Trainingwith Cris Ippolite9h 17m Beginner
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 18m Appropriate for all
1. Dynamics CRM Data and Processes
2. Getting Started
3. Focus on My Work
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
6. Focus on Customer Service
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.