A record is a complete set of information: for example, all the information about a customer. There are many types of records in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. There are five "core" record types, but two, accounts and customers, are used in most work areas. The other three are leads and opportunities, used in sales, and cases used in customer service.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps you work with data…that you have about your customers.…And whether your work is in sales, service, marketing,…field service project service,…it doesn't really matter…because this is one system that encompasses all…of these areas.…Because we have all of the information together in one place…there's a lot of synergy possible.…But we also have a great deal…of visibility into the business.…Let me give you an example.…Perhaps you are working in the sales area…and you're about to make a call on a customer.…
You're using Microsoft Dynamics CRM…and presumably your service department is as well.…So you go take a look at customer service to see…if a recent issue that you know the customer raised…has been resolved and you find that it was resolved…the day before yesterday and that's great.…You have information now that you wouldn't have had…otherwise or that you wouldn't have had as easily.…People who work in marketing can see the effects…of their campaigns on sales.…People who work in customer service can prioritize…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Converting activities to opportunities
- Working with customer service cases
- Managing case queues
- Researching solutions
- Running and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
FileMaker Pro 15 Essential Trainingwith Cris Ippolite9h 17m Beginner
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 35m Appropriate for all
1. Dynamics CRM Data and Processes
2. Getting Started
3. Focus on My Work
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
6. Focus on Customer Service
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.