Join Tiffany Songvilay for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePoint.
- [Instructor] When it comes to leveraging your investment…in Dynamics and SharePoint,…it's important to integrate the two applications.…This course is a great first step,…but learning doesn't have to stop here.…Download the Software Development Kit…and learn more about workflows,…set up integration with Microsoft Outlook.…I'd love for you to connect with me on Twitter.…My handle is @officeovereasy.…And if you want to connect with me on LinkedIn,…send me a message letting me know you watched this course…and you'd like to keep in touch.…
Congratulations on completing this course.…You now have the foundation you need…to start using these two powerful applications together.…
- Adding documents in Dynamics
- Editing a document
- Viewing documents in SharePoint
- Fixing a broken connection
- Working with content types
- Creating a content type
- Using OneNote
- Integrating with Yammer
- Seeing CRM data in Delve
- Creating surveys with Voice of the Customer
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflowswith Gini von Courter1h 19m Intermediate
1. Add Documents in Dynamics
2. View Documents in SharePoint
3. Work with Content Types
4. Install Other Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.