Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Modify custom reports, part of Dynamics for Power Users: Reports, Charts, and Dashboards.
- [Instructor] When I ran my report,…I noticed that Account Name and Full Name…are both about half as wide as I'd like them to be,…that the report seems cramped,…and I'd like it to be a little bit more spacious.…I can edit this report very easily.…This dialog is still open, and from here,…I can go right back into the Report Wizard,…but what if it wasn't?…What if I noticed later?…Simply choose your report and click Edit,…click Report Wizard to go right back in,…starting from Account Credit Information…and when I'm done overwrite the existing report.…
All of this is as I would like it to be.…My filter was working fine.…What I'd like to do is modify this column…by changing its properties.…It's set at 100 pixels and I want to kick this up to 200.…And the same thing is true for Full Name.…Change its properties.…Little more space.…
And just skip through the rest.…Finish.…Run my report.…And this then is the modified version…of our Account Credit Information report.…Much nicer.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Running a report
- Creating a report using the Report Wizard
- Categorizing and managing reports
- Creating charts and dashboards
- Adding a dashboard chart and a dashboard list
- Modifying a dashboard's appearance
- Customizing templates and views
Skill Level Advanced
Dynamics 365 for Sales Teamswith Tiffany Songvilay1h 7m Intermediate
Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePointwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 29m Intermediate
1. Create, Modify, and Manage Reports
2. Create Charts and Dashboards
3. Customize Templates and Views
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.