If there are multiple cases related to one customer question or issue, you can merge the cases or group them together. While viewing cases, select the cases you want to merge or group, then a) choose Merge Cases then choose the case that all other selected cases will be merged into; or b) choose Associate Child Cases to group the selected cases, then choose the case that will be the primary case and click Set.
- View Offline
- While Rob Molina is over at Blue Yonder…swapping out that printer,…we're going to move on to some other…active cases, and talk about how…we are going to manage cases.…Sometimes, you'll be working on your cases…and you'll notice that there are…multiple cases related to the…same basic issue that the customer is having.…So it's, same issue, same customer,…or an issue that can't be separated…from another issue and same customer.…And you have two different ways…that you can think about doing this.…
If we want to merge one case into another,…we select the case that…we're going to merge into the other.…So this is the, usually, lower priority case.…And then select the other and choose Merge Cases.…It says "Select the case that the other…"cases will be merged into."…So I'm going to merge into this one.…There is no way to undo this,…so you really want to make sure…that these are the same case,…or so close to the same case that…they can't really be worked on separately.…
If these issues come from two different departments,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Converting activities to opportunities
- Working with customer service cases
- Managing case queues
- Researching solutions
- Running and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
FileMaker Pro 15 Essential Trainingwith Cris Ippolite9h 17m Beginner
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 18m Appropriate for all
1. Dynamics CRM Data and Processes
2. Getting Started
3. Focus on My Work
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
6. Focus on Customer Service
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.