Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 users launch CRM directly in a compatible browser. Office 365 users launch Dynamics CRM Online by logging into Office 365, then choosing CRM from the application launcher waffle, or by browsing to the Dynamics CRM Online website. Regardless of how you launch Dynamics CRM, favorite or bookmark the page for future use.
- [Narrator] Microsoft Dynamics CRM…is a Browser-based product.…Let's take a look, then, at Browsers.…Here are the supported Browsers from Microsoft.…And notice that these are Operating System dependent,…so you need to know what OS you're running.…Windows 10, for example,…you can then use Internet Explorer 11 or Edge.…Windows 8.1, only Internet Explorer 11 is supported…for Dynamic CRM.…Windows 8, only Internet Explorer 10.…And Windows 7, either Internet Explorer 10 or 11.…
That doesn't mean you can't try some other version,…but if you begin having issues,…the very first thing your IT folks should point you to…is your Browser choice.…Now there are also some non-Microsoft Browsers…that are supported for Dynamics CRM, as well.…If you are using Apple Safari, that's your best fit…for Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, or Apple iPad.…Mozilla Firefox is great for Windows 7, 8, or 8.1.…And Google Chrome, for the same three Windows versions,…as well as the OS for Android 10 tablet.…
With each of these other Browsers,…we are always talking about the latest released version,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Converting activities to opportunities
- Working with customer service cases
- Managing case queues
- Researching solutions
- Running and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
FileMaker Pro 15 Essential Trainingwith Cris Ippolite9h 17m Beginner
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 18m Appropriate for all
1. Dynamics CRM Data and Processes
2. Getting Started
3. Focus on My Work
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
6. Focus on Customer Service
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.