To display future updates about an account, contact, or other record in What's New, follow the record. To follow a record, open the record, click the ellipsis on the toolbar to open the menu and choose Follow. To stop following a record, open the menu and choose Unfollow. To follow a colleague, use the Search CRM Data tool to find the colleague. Open the menu on their information page and choose Follow.
- [Instructor] In addition to modifying…the settings for what's new you can…change what you see in the feed by…following a lead, a customer, an account,…or a colleague.…In the same way you might follow someone…on Twitter, or Facebook, or any other…social media account.…To follow for example, an account,…I'm going to click on the name of the account…so that I can open it up.…And with the account open or the contact,…lead, whichever type of record I'm looking at…I can click the More button and then click Follow…and information about this particular…account then will appear in my What's New feed.…
If I want to stop following I simply…return and choose Unfollow to quit…following this particular record.…It's a little bit more complex to follow…a colleague and see everything that they post…and their information but it's not impossible.…If I want to follow a particular colleague…I can look for them first.…I'm going to find Robert Molina.…And here's Rob.…And Rob has a More command as well,…and I can follow Rob right here.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Converting activities to opportunities
- Working with customer service cases
- Managing case queues
- Researching solutions
- Running and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
FileMaker Pro 15 Essential Trainingwith Cris Ippolite9h 17m Beginner
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 35m Appropriate for all
1. Dynamics CRM Data and Processes
2. Getting Started
3. Focus on My Work
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
6. Focus on Customer Service
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.