To find cases, open the main menu, click the Service tile and choose Cases. The default view is the My Open Cases view. Click the Priority heading to view the cases by priority; effort should focus on the High priority cases. Click on any case topic to open and review the case. To switch views click the down arrow on the view title and choose another view.
- View Offline
- [Narrator] We've spent the last two chapters…focused on sales,…qualifying leads and working opportunities.…Now we are going to switch over to the service side.…And the easiest way to do that is to go to the main menu…and to choose Service as our work area.…And we are going to begin by going directly to Cases.…You'll notice that the default view here is My Active Cases,…and the idea is that when you start your shift…or start your workday,…you will begin by looking at the cases…that have been assigned to you.…
Now, some service organizations will also have…open ticket process,…where you can go look at all of the cases…and choose any case that isn't assigned to anyone already.…Whether you are self-assigning cases…or they are assigned to you on some kind of a geographic…or expertise basis,…these are the cases that are currently in progress…and on your desk.…If I'd like to know about my cases in priority order,…it's a simple matter of clicking Priority,…and I can see immediately…what my highest priority cases are,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Converting activities to opportunities
- Working with customer service cases
- Managing case queues
- Researching solutions
- Running and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
FileMaker Pro 15 Essential Trainingwith Cris Ippolite9h 17m Beginner
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 18m Appropriate for all
1. Dynamics CRM Data and Processes
2. Getting Started
3. Focus on My Work
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
6. Focus on Customer Service
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.